It was not even a charge I ran through. I now have extra in my account that
does not belong to me. I will look into this tomorrow...

Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz-Madden

www.facebook.com/nailtech
www.salon29.net

Salon 29-where pampering and
personal attention is on its way!

On Jan 8, 2011 9:01 PM, "Becky" <enhandsme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Lynnette,

Please be sure to start a ticket with your questions about the icons
you saw for a complete explanation. I have been watching the Square
support team on Twitter and they are amazing... If you want to submit
it, I can then ask about the status on twitter for you using your
ticket number. I am sure there is an explanation. Are you able to
narrow down the reasons based on the card type? Were they the same?
Was it an amount issue? What is the charge that you didn't make? Do
you mean it was for a client but you didn't enter it, it just showed
up???

On Saturday, January 8, 2011, Lynnette Madden <salo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay...yesterday and t...

To unsubscribe from this group, send...