Fast Set is a Star Nail Brand item.  You can get it from Lorraine on her
site.  Here's the link to order...

http://www.manicuresthatlast.com/catalog/top-coats-c-8.html

It's my favorite topcoat over polish.  WAYYY back in the day I was a Seche
and Poshe girl.  When Tony came out with Fast Set Express I switched and
never looked back.  Love it.

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International