Well I wasnt getting them.. but I fixed it up now.. if macy11 reads this please email me deb...@beautytech.com

At 10:03 PM 1/20/2011, you wrote:

And it's $115..... gack..
On Jan 20, 2011 9:02 PM, "Lynnette Madden" <<mailto:salo...@gmail.com>salo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Join the INTA and your ticket comes with it. Although this year you have to
> choose how many days you want to go.
>
> Buenos dias!
> Lynnette Diaz-Madden
>
> <http://www.facebook.com/nailtech>www.facebook.com/nailtech
> www.salon29.net
>
> Salon 29-where pampering and
> personal attention is on its way!
>
> On Jan 20, 2011 5:39 PM, "Holly L. Schippers" <<mailto:nails...@hotmail.com>nails...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> You can get more info and register on the America's Beauty Show Site, here
> is a link that should take you right to the info:
> <http://www.americasbeautyshow.com/EDUCATIONEVENTS/Conferences/tabid/74/Agg439_SelectTab/2/Default.aspx>http://www.americasbeautyshow.com/EDUCATIONEVENTS/Conferences/tabid/74/Agg439_SelectTab/2/Default.aspx
>

> Holly L. Schippers
> CND Education Ambassador
> <mailto:holly.schipp...@cndeducation.com>holly.schipp...@cndeducation.com
> 641-660-4058 c
>
> Vis...
> From: <mailto:chloere...@hotmail.com>chloere...@hotmail.com
>

> To: <mailto:nailtech@googlegroups.com>nailtech@googlegroups.com
> Subject: RE: NailTech:: Who is going to Chicago for sure?
> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:59:20 +0000
>

> Where do I get more information about the inta conference?

> To ...
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. > To post to this group, send email to <mailto:nailtech@googlegroups.com>nailtech@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to <mailto:nailtech%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>nailtech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit this group at <http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin

deb...@beautytech.com
(AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk wkdwich p-631-981-1273)
Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
    for Professionals                    for Consumers