Tech Networking Event" when making your reservations to get it for $65
per night, plus tax.

Here are the hotel buildings that are still available to choose from:

#1) "River Walk"- 2 stories, adjacent to the Lobby and across the
parking lot from the "Atrium Tower" where the Event will be. Balconies
face the stream and overlook 1 of the hotel's pools. Closest building
to the Ripley's Aquarium which can be accessed by a walkway.

#2) "Duck Watch"- 2 stories and streamside balconies right on the
river, attached to the lounge and the restaurant. *If any techs want
to meet for a pre-Event, evening get-together on Sat. June
25th.....the small lounge and restaurant is the place to do it. The
lounge has a small game room, plus outdoor balcony seating overlooking
the river, and the restaurant has a larger outdoor patio for dining by
the river as well. Remember.....Gatlinburg is on Eastern Standard
Time!

#3) "River Tower"-  6 floors, overlooks 1 of the hotel pools,
balconies face the river. This is also the building where G.
Elizondo's Young Nails class will be held on the first floor (Banquet
Room).

#4) "Mountain Retreat"- 2 stories, furthest hotel building away,
behind #3, balconies face downtown.

#5) "Hillcrest"- 3 stories, sits parallel to #3, back faces the
mountain, balconies face downtown.

#6) "Mountain View"- 3 stories, balconies face downtown and the picnic
area across the parking lot, sits in between #5 and #7 (the "Atrium
Tower"). The "Mountain View" is where some of the private classes will
be held, such as Laura Campos (Atwood Industries- electric file) and
any others that may come along.

     Visit our "Nail Tech Networking Event of the Smokies" Facebook
page (link below) to see tons of photos and don't forget to also visit
www.gatlinburg.com to get ideas on what to do or where to go while
you're in the Great Smoky Mountains! We nail techs are going to have a
BLAST!

Sincerely, Jill Wright

Jill's- A Place for Nails
c/o Jill Wright