Hey Gang,

I just wanted to share. I just did my one and only pain in the but client. The
one client that I ask myself why I haven't fired her yet. I was the real me
today with her. Not guarded because I expect her to ask for something for free
or discounted, I was just me. She did want something discounted, my attitude
did not change her behavior, I just didn't stiffen up and get annoyed about it.
I accepted that she is just the way she is and she cannot take anything from me
that I do not freely give. This is the first time that I have ever done her
nails in 23 years and felt good after she left. Usually I am ticked about
something.

 I hope that I can hold on to this new attitude for the rest of my life. I
learned a long time ago that so much in life has to do with perception and
attitude. If I'm happy or sad with my life has more to do with my perception
and attitude than anything or anyone in my life. I allow myself to get stressed
out and forget this lesson from time to time. Maybe if I start my day by
reminding myself of all the things that I'm grateful for in my life I will keep
the good attitude with me all day.

Let the good times roll!

Katherine
St. Louis, MO