Hey Hon!  Love what you're posting in facebook with the acrylic.  Ultra
Clear line is traditional and sets up at a regular pace.  It isn't a
competition set.  So very forgiving.  It is a 2-1 ratio just like all the
others.  Keep those ball glossy but firm.  If they puddle too fast they're
too wet.  You want them to hold their shape when you initially put them down
but be smooth and shiny.  Not powdered like a D&D munchkin.  haha

Love what you've been doing with it already.  Keep the pictures coming.

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International
Vice President of Marketing and Sales