By utilizing "Lists" on FB you can keep your nail tech stuff away from
anyone but nail techs.  I have Lists for all of my friends.  My most
important list is KIDS, I hate to turn away tweeners who want to be my
friend, but sometimes I don't post things that are kid friendly, so what I
do is post those things, hit the little lock that is next to the post button
and select everyone but KIDS.  You can control so much on FB if you know
what you are doing.