From: Jill in Ky <jnai...@hotmail.com>
To: NailTech <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 10:39:29 AM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Pricing levels?

I've worked at corporate run salons with tiered pricing and never saw
anything negative about it. As techs/stylists hit a certain $$
regularly then they'd be given a new title and a price increase along
with it. Newer salon employees can't start out on top and clients
understand that the more inexperienced ones will always be cheaper, so
there's no surprises there to anyone if their finished product is not
as refined as it would be with the more experienced salon worker.

With you and your sister I imagine both of you could raise your prices
yearly/bi-yearly at the same time as your costs increased. As with all
price increases, you will lose a few clients, but this is the way of
the world and we can't be held hostage to our fears over that.

With tiered pricing it allows clients with all levels of discretionary
funds to patronize your business as opposed to going down the street
to the NSS. I say go for it!

Jill Wright
Bowling Green, KY