This is really interesting.  I was under the impression that there was no
standardized LED lamp and that each brand would require it's own.  For the
brands that cured well, was there any heat spike?  I assume not with Gelish
since it's formulated to be both LED and UV curable, but what about the
others?

What brand LED lamp did you use and how much was it?

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Becky <enhandsme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok friends.... I'd like to know who else has an LED...
>
> I have tested the following:
>
> ECO - will not cure in LED, Elaine already told me so but I wanted to see
> what happened.
>
> SHELLAC - will cure, looks great. Not sure what Holly will say...
>
> GELISH - will cure, of course...very nice.
>
> AXXIUM - will cure, lovely as well.
>
> NAILITE - thanks for a generous sample from Lynnette, cures nicely in LED.
>
> Mani-Q (would also like to talk to YN users for tips on this product) cured
> well.
>
> Love LED, hate four finger lamps!!!!
> By the way, excellent job YN, on Mani-q color!!!
>
> Lamp will be worth the investment..

Michelle Phoenix
Owner & Elite Licensed Nail Technician

Wet Paint Nail Spa