Good Evening all just wanted to share my thoughts of the ABS Show I got a
chance to meet Holly and Becky.  I met up again with Apri and Lynnette then met
a few more Facebook friends from our industry. Over all the show was great! The
had a shellac class today that gave away lamps and products the class was $75.
My friends Paris and lizette took it they said it was awesome Paris evrn took
the Minx Class she raved about it! There were a lot of companies not there like
IBD, Seche Vite, China Glaze, Ardell, Sally's, Light Elegance, LCN, Art Nails
and a few more.  I was the nail booths were alittle closer together they were
all scattered. BUT the BEST Part was the Value Center by Salon Centric. OMG I
got some great deals. I got the solar oil bulb for $2 those grapeseed lotions
$1 - got a gallon of cavicide for $5. Oooh the best was the axxium burlesque
collection each pot was $2 along with the polishes for $1. I got a lot great
buys. I am a little worried because there was no see you next year with the
dates! I am now all excited to go to the ISSE in Rosmont at the end of the
month. So that's all for now if I think of anything else I will let u know.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T