Prescription Nails are full coverage and they are clear.  They are meant to
be temporary nails.  We apply them with a gel glue.  Never tried to apply
with gel, you would have to remove the shine from the inside of the well,
which sounds like a PITA.  They will last 2-4 weeks depending on how rough
you are.  We do, however, buff the shine off and apply ManiQ and glitter
over top, so you could do a gel service on top to help make them a little
more acetone resistant.  I think that is what you are going for right?

I get them at www.nailtechheaven.com  Just click on Prescription Nails.
We've used them for seven years with great success!

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Michelle Phoenix <wetpaintnail...@gmail.com