OMG...I HATE our DVD!  We filmed that before the product was even released.
And I have to say, I've learned so much from all of you guys with your
tricks using these products that had I the luxury of spending more of Tony
Cuccio's money, I'd reshoot it.  WE ARE however, doing more QR Codes.  So
Arica and I show application (my way now) of color and then shot nail art on
the color.  So we are SUPER close to having that footage to share via the
website or email.  I PROMISE I will post a link (or Lorraine will beat me to
it) once it's ready.  It's been in editing for a while now so it's got to be
almost done.

Now for steps.
Totally prep that nail.  Our product isn't Gel Polish.  It's a bit thicker,
so prepping the nail well will increase the wear time.  Remove all cuticle,
LIGHTLY buff off the shine.  Clean away dust and dehydrate with our
Finishing Wipe (it should be called Starting Wipe AND Finishing Wipe).
Apply your clear base.  SOOOOO little you'll still see the texture of the
nail.  The reason for base...just to protect the nail from the dies in the
colors.  So save your money.  You don't have to put it on like a "Layer".
Also the key to Eco being strong is still being thing enough that it's very
flexible.  That way if you bump it, it'll bend and bounce back.  Cure the
base 30 seconds.  Since the lamp hasn't the 30 setting I usually will put
one hand in and once I get to the middle finger on the second hand I say,
"Take it out".

Next, your first layer of color should flow on thin like polish.  NO
Floating, capping or gooping it on like a traditional gel.  Now here is
where I have learned you can have a 'choice".  If you're a bit slower with
your application... you may see some slight creeping back at the free edge.
YOU CAN avoid this by using Finish Wipe BEFORE your first coat of color, to
remove the sticky layer on the base Coat.  I think it was Becky that
discovered this for me.  Gosh I hope I have the right person.  NO worries
this will not cause any lifting.  I am super fly at it now so I get it on
fast enough that I literally just do a quick rebrush on the edge of my first
and second nail then put her hand in the lamp.  The first coat will not be
the color (like polish).  Cure for the 120.  I put 3 minutes in the video
because I was trying to add extra cure time for the techs that don't change
their bulbs often enough.  BUT I found it dulled my product.  So if you're a
good tech and you change your bulbs often enough, you have my approval to do
120.

Second coat...same thing.  NO sticky removal though.  again 120 seconds.

NOw I like to do a final coat of "clear" before I wipe.  Because some of the
pigment IS in the sticky layer of the color, I like to lock it in with a
coat of Clear Gel 120 seconds cure and then wipe off the shine with
Finishing Wipe.  I get a MUCH nicer application.  You can let it go like
that....BUT gels can stain over time, so a clear air try top coat will
protect them without making them thicker (and inevitably take longer to soak
off).

I do have a 100% approved formula of UV Gel Topcoat that is super shiny that
I'm releasing this summer.  I just don't have the artwork on the boxes and
bottles yet to sell it.  It is AWESOME over ANY Soak off Gel or Gel Polish.
I love it.  I have replaced my final clear layer with this.

I hope this helps with application.  I am DEEPLY sorry that video isn't
better.  I had been in "formulation" world for three years before we
released it and didn't have the luxury of your comments (which I read and
take seriously daily).  And now, after three years with Eco and now two
years working on an Eco UV Polish....wow what I know now vs then.....so much
more.

:) Elaine

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson