Just curious, what did Holly ever say?  I'm a cult follower of Doug.  My
books are so read, dog eared and highlighted.  Here's what scares me ...now
knowing what I do about the chemistry of gels.

If a manufacturer didn't formulate something FOR an LED lamp, and doesn't
suggest it in their marketing....even if it seemed to cure, I'd be very
nervous that microscopically there was some uncured gel there.  Remember,
the nitrocellulose will dry with heat and air....but there is still gel
formulation in there.  I'd be afraid it is staying some what raw.

I just would like to know what Holly thought (for my own curiosity) because
it really goes against the chemistry of how it cures UNLESS Creative added
the LED Initiator.

IF Eco cured in an LED, I would (as the girl that knows what is in there) be
dead set against you guys doing it that way.  It would definitely open the
door to future allergies.

However, like us....I wouldn't be surprised if Creative isn't playing with
the addition of the initiator.

Kind Regards,
Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International