That's funny we notice all the nail stuff every where we go huh....sad thing I 
always notice is people and their crusty heals and sometimes think should I 
pass out my card and then I rethink that....with the thoughts of how terrible 
that would be to have to work for an extra 2 hours just to fix those crusty 
MoFos!  LOL 



 

Anna
Creations by Anna Z-James 
www.annazjames.com
702-927-8831

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, Apr 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Shellac w/o manicure?


Hi Techs, 
    I had someone who called me this week and asked me how much the Shellac gel 
polish application is.  I told them that the manicure is $15 and the shellac is 
an additional $10.  I think I am very competitively priced, most salons are 
charging $35 for this combo!  She said, "Well, what about if I just have you 
apply the shellac and not get the manicure".  Ya know.. just when you THINK 
you've heard it ALL!  I replied that the manicure is what makes the shellac 
last so long, and that you really need to have the manicure first in order to 
prep the nails for the shellac gel polish.  Geesh! What do ya'll think of this! 
 Its like paying someone to clean your carpets and not move the furniture!  Or 
install carpet without putting down tack strips or stretching it!  The results 
are going to be less than desired.  Geesh!  
 
  One more item.. while waiting at the Dairy Queen for a mini blizzard (so not 
worth it!  go the next size up!  geesh, its like the size of a baby cone for 
gosh sakes!)   Anyway.. I noticed the poster that they have advertising the 
special of the month, which is the mini blizzard.  It shows a ladies hand 
holding the mini blizzard.  I swear she is wearing a thin coat of clear gel!  
lol!  I know.. only a nail tech would notice this!  But it looks like it had 
some growth near the cuticle, so its pretty obvious.  
Thats it for today!
Pam
Nail Designs
Ohio 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to