The Black Knights/Lady Knights of the Nail Table is an organization
that was formed in July 2006 to bring together nail technicians in the
Charlotte area.

We will be holding our 3rd Nail Technician Networking event on Sept.
11, 2011. You don't want to miss it!!

Goodie Bags to the first 90 people, door prizes, and lots of learning.

Early Bird tickets $45,

Spring Chicken tickets $55

Good for the Goose tickets $65

Tickets will go on sale in May-Sept.
(You can pay via the blackknightsofnails.com website via PayPal)

This event will bring together local nail technicians that share a
common vision to continue to improve the nail care industry. Our goal
is to continue to raise the standards in the nail care industry by
providing nail services, education, and sanitation and customer
service.  The Black Knights of the Nail Table is a group of nail techs
that have a common interest or pursuit in the advancement of the Nail
Tech and Manicure industry.

We were created to raise the standard of all nail techs by creating
HIGH standards in all nail services, sanitation, and customer
service.  We believe in educating all clients about their personal
nail issues, and offer A-1 service to them.  As a group The Black
Knights of the Nail Table can change the nail industry.
Event Details

Date: September 11, 2011

·         Where: Crown Plaza Hotel Charlotte NC

·         201 S. McDowell St., Charlotte NC 28204

·         We will be having a meet and greet opening.

·         Demos will be provided by invited manufacturers/companies
that RSVP this event.

·         Hands on training with some of the attendees to test out
products to leave feedback to invited company reps. Word of mouth in
our industry is the best resource.

·         Goal: to learn as much as we can and make future business
contacts/friends!

·         Q & A for any attendee that may have questions in regards to
what has been demonstrated.

·         Q & A for attendees new to the industry and may need “tricks
of the trade” from the vets that are invited.

Black Knights of the Nail Table
www.blackknightsofnails.com