I'm not sure what everyone else is referring to, but what I was talking about
is that I think it's tacky they chose to serve them on the showroom floor. They
could have done it any other time. I think it's even more tacky that they video
taped it and then chose to put it online for all to see. The fact that
everything that is posted by Minx or a Minx supporter says MINX NAILS SERVES
SHEEKEE NAILS CEASE/DESIST ORDERS ON VEGAS IBS SHOW FLOOR AND VIDEO TAPED IT!
Why does everyone keep making a bid deal about taping it? Because they're proud
of what they did. THAT'S what I think was tasteless. I think it's great that
they're going to have lawyers from both sides on but it was (and continues to
be) handled very unprofessionally by the Minx company.

Michele