I really think that these women have made a mockery of our industry
and I am appalled, and therefore due to the tackiness of their
business decision I've decided to do my personal boycott of Minx. Even
though I purchased about $150 worth at the Premier Show, I'm done with
them. To stoop so low in this industry and to display such a catty
behavior, I no longer respect the company or the 2 HOUSEWIVES that
started it. They could have handled this in a better professional
manner and served them at their home office.
I really don't know why they filmed it.... seemed to be childlike
behavior, and I bet it was all pre-meditated. DONE WITH MINX and their
lack of customer service, professionalism, and non loyalty to this
industry.

I really feel that they made this industry a laughing stock. I've
never seen this in the 27 years I've been doing nails.

Topaz W.
The Nail Cabaret www.nailcabaret.com
The Black Knights of the Nail Table www.blackknightsofnails.com
North Carolina Continuing Education Provider