Funny you all should be talking about this show when I had no idea of what any 
of you were talking about...then just today one of my clients came in telling 
me about it and how I must experience stuff just like that with crazy salon 
owners and clients. 

Now I really want to see the show just find out what the heck they are showing 
the public.

Anna
Creations by Anna Z-James 
www.annazjames.com
702-927-8831




-----Original Message-----
From: Maureen Solan <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, Jun 23, 2011 11:00 am
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Nail Files show




I am completely unimpressed with this show.  I thought it was totally tastless 
and I don't know if I will continue to watch it.

Am I alone here?

Maureen Solan


 


--- On Wed, 6/22/11, felisa greene <[email protected]> wrote:


From: felisa greene <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Nail Files show
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 6:56 PM


Try TV Guide.com
Felisa Greene
Nail Tech
On Jun 21, 2011 11:21 PM, "Debbie Doerrlamm" <[email protected]> wrote:
> grrrr is the episode online anywhere?? I cant find it.. my cable 
> company doesnt show it...
> 
> 
> At 12:04 AM 6/22/2011, you wrote:
>>Dear God in heaven! I hope people don't think we all act like that!
>>
>>Mare Horak
>>National Director of Education
>>Nailite
>>[email protected]
>>[email protected]
>>
>>www.Nailiteinc.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: talonails <[email protected]>
>>To: nailtech <[email protected]>
>>Sent: Tue, Jun 21, 2011 9:21 pm
>>Subject: NailTech:: Nail Files show
>>
>>
>>I am watching this show right now...any opinions?
>>Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerryŽ smartphone
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>"NailTech" group.
>>To post to this group, send email to 
>><mailto:[email protected]>[email protected].
>>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>><mailto:[email protected]>[email protected].
>>For more options, visit this group at 
>><http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>>
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>Groups "NailTech" group.
>>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>[email protected].
>>For more options, visit this group at 
>>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> Regards,
> Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin
> 
> [email protected]
> (AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk wkdwich p-631-981-1273)
> Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
> ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
> 
> www.nailtechconnect.com for Professionals
> www.beautytech.com for Professionals
> www.beautytech.INFO for Consumers
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to