KEEP LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PLACE TO WORK OUT OF....I HAVE HAD FRIENDS THAT HAVE 
WORKED IN MANY PLACES SUCH AS THIS AND THEY WORK YOU LIKE A SLAVE DON'T PAY 
WELL AND WANT YOU TO RUSH THROUGH CLIENTS.  NOT TO MENTION THE PRODUCTS THEY 
USE GIVE ME A HEADACHE BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.  Good Luck!

 

Anna
Creations by Anna Z-James 
www.annazjames.com
702-927-8831

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Felisa Greene <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, Jul 15, 2011 5:12 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Chop Shops


I have recently received an job offer from an "Chop Shop" in my area. This will 
be the first shop I have worked in and I was wondering should I work there or 
should I just keep looking, or would this be a great way of getting myself out 
there?

Felisa Greene
Nail Tech

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to