Have I missed this one? Looking though my current issue of Nails mag and was
looking at the OPI color insert. It show GP in polish bottle saying it cures in
30 seconds. when did this come out?  This is the first I have heard of it...so
I am guessing it is the LED version?  Are they going to discontinue Axxium GP?
My supply house was out if Alpine Snow last week and they took it off the
display...so I am guessing prob so?