Truthfully, with 15 sizes in each "shape" there should be no guessing.  It
should fit like a glove.  No need for any altering other than cutting free
edge and shaping it.

Tips for sizing, first I determine arch curve,  I look at the nails from the
side and if they really curve down, I will use the "C" sizers.  Most people
are the "M" curves.

>From there I look down the barrel of the nails and determine if they are
Extra Flat, Flat, Round or High.  If you are stumped, hold the end of the
sizers to the nail and determin C curve.  Don't be surprised if some clients
have 2 to 3 different C curves.  My own nails are Flat, Round and High.

Hope that helps!

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Angela Wingerter <angiesnailstu...@att.net