From: Lauren Dodson <april392...@yahoo.com>
To: nailtech <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 23, 2011 4:31 am
Subject: NailTech:: Gift card question

I just opened my salon this week. It is myself and three other girls who booth
rent. We want to do a grand opening party next month and offer gift cards that
include a discount. Ex. Buy $50 and get $10 extra, buy $100 get $20.  My
question is, since everyone else is booth rental, do we need to ring up the
sales on our separate accounts?  This is fine if our own customers are buying
from us, but I was hoping people new to the salon might come in. I'm the owner
but don't want to eat all of the discount myself.