I need help with marketing.  I am a former commission employee turned booth
renter and I am struggling with the "team v. my own thing".  I should
probably add that there are 3 other nail techs, 7 hair stylists (1 of which
does facials and reiki), and 3 massage therapists in the salon I work at.
 I am extremely visual when it comes to learning.  I only work 2 days a
week since my daughter was born.  I would like to have those days booked
solid so I can open another day or two.

thanks
Cira