What brand is the lamp that will not light? Some brands ( CND Shellac lamp for
one ) will not turn on after the "bulb life timer" has run out. You must
replace the bulbs AND reset the "bulb life timer" ( I'm not sure of the real
name for the timer ) before it will work again. Directions are in the manual
and on line.

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad