I used the DesignFX on all the girls attending my daughter's spa birthday
party. I didn't put any gel on, just used them on the natural nail with nothing
on top.

Some of the girls' came off quickly but others had them for two weeks. They all
loved them anyway.

I like that they are fast and no heat needed. I did 10 sets in less than three
hours. My shoulder hurt for days from working so fast!!  :)

They are fun and super cute.

Sent from my iPhone