My guess would be that she is talking about the 3 free polishes being the "
healthy " polish. I have not heard of nail polish of any kind causing nail
plate separation unless it is an allergic reaction. If you want a referral
relationship with this podiatrist perhaps you can get some info printed out
from the Internet and educate her. Show her what you do and products that you
use and ask her what she tells her clients. Have industry printouts to back up
your products and procedures.

You know what? I think that is a good idea, I am going to do the same. I'll
post what info I print out and where I find it. Anyone else have a "healthy
pedicure hand book" that they have put together? Does beautytech.com have one?
I will look.

Katherine
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad