Gel polish or regular polish?

Regular polish would be as easy as using a "matte-ifying" top coat over any
black, then a clear gloss on just the edge..
Gel polish, you can do two coats of a black polish, then top coat with the
SOG topcoat of your choice, then lightly buff the shine away, then use only
clear gloss on the tips and cure.