 From: "talona...@aol.com" <talona...@aol.com>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: OPI news

Kroger on Middlebrook Pike sells the whole line of OPI polishes as does some
CVS locations Lauren-that started about 2 yrs ago

From:  Lauren Dodson <april392...@yahoo.com>
Sender:  nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 10:28:38 -0800 (PST)
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com<nailtech@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo:  nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: NailTech:: OPI news

I have heard from a reliable source that OPI is going public and will be
selling polish in Walmart, etc. and they are dropping most of their
professional products. If this is the case I will no longer be using OPI.