I'm doing a ton of it on gel polish. I'm also using foil with it... lots of
fun. I'm charging $7 for it, $7 for foil and $12 for combo of the two (on
all nails).. one or two nails will be charged per nail, probably $2-3 per
nail. You still have to get everything out and take the time, regardless of
how many nails you do.