Every beauty professional's dream come true is a well educated consumer in his or her chair!

Dear Salon Professional,

Is your Salon or Spa listed in the <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=dhlpl4bab&et=1109017210914&s=5&e=001rLqmqrqLLX5j5qBGvgZNqJS14djUWZcjyZG2xM0w6AOkUd1qJikKjDMeJq8632Oqzu2oUvFTXtyaKEWCnYQTG9XqlA78QTmLJTuDrftXnAm6zKkYJfRaeg==>www.beautytech.INFO Professional Salon Locator? <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=dhlpl4bab&et=1109017210914&s=5&e=001rLqmqrqLLX4UY6d1YsVxKyZmlqro98EWmIMw5H9m3-2zNyMRQovyzUI8ExYZpuNxyR1ZdVxnDn9r1WKjrE94G8fEPJXvmigjrL_Jz84e9R4=>beautytech.INFO is the premiere site for the consumer to get REAL information about their salon services, and the most extensive <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=dhlpl4bab&et=1109017210914&s=5&e=001rLqmqrqLLX5dPYN_n5MERvf1YlJ5QHRYXKx8pGh_spuZqbmYIj-3DehZPF3Xh1ikRvekW2c_5rewtzX7qRswng4zahSrNN84YNk401cCRTdb-uIVkvozDGns2dR4zbAH>Professional Salon Locator on the web!.

As you may be aware, there have been several TV, newspaper and online items recently full of scare tactics and mis-information about salon services. We get questions daily from our current and potential clients about these stories. <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=dhlpl4bab&et=1109017210914&s=5&e=001rLqmqrqLLX4UY6d1YsVxKyZmlqro98EWmIMw5H9m3-2zNyMRQovyzUI8ExYZpuNxyR1ZdVxnDn9r1WKjrE94G8fEPJXvmigjrL_Jz84e9R4=>beautytech.INFO has been educating the beauty service consumer for more than 10 years. With more than 60,000 visitors month (and about to grow as you will read below) it is important you get your salon or spa listed TODAY.

The entire site (outside the locator feature) has been revamped over the past few weeks. Navigation has been made much easier to move around, the articles are all nicely categorized with "TAG" words, the "scare tactic" old newspaper articles are gone. The new system allows for more interaction with consumers, helping educate them on all the different services we offer!

As a Salon Owner, Independent Contractor, or Booth Renter you know how important it is to get your name out there in front of motivated audiences. We are constantly looking for new ways to help our listed salons achieve their greatest possible success. On that note, we are excited to announce our new partnership with nSphere Inc., a local marketing solution.

nSphere Inc. is a network of topic-specific, local pages that people land on when searching for a particular product or service in their area. This partnership will enhance BeautyTech.INFO's local coverage and connect your business with even more potential clients who are seeking salon services in your area.

The partnership will be live in a few weeks, so we want to be ready and have the most relative content we can. To help you get the most out of this relationship, we would like to invite you to add your salon or spa - even independent operators/Renters can add their own listing @ <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=dhlpl4bab&et=1109017210914&s=5&e=001rLqmqrqLLX5j5qBGvgZNqJS14djUWZcjyZG2xM0w6AOkUd1qJikKjDMeJq8632Oqzu2oUvFTXtyaKEWCnYQTG9XqlA78QTmLJTuDrftXnAm6zKkYJfRaeg==>www.beautytech.INFO

To reap the maximum benefits from our new partnership, your salon's listing should be as accurate and complete as possible. Add as much information as possible - a suggested list of information is below. The listings with the richest data often attract the most interest, and will be more likely to appear on nSphere local search pages.

We are very excited to work with nSphere to drive this new exposure to you.

Best Regards,
Debbie Doerrlamm
webmaster beautytech.INFO & BeautyTech.com

Recommended content for your listing @ <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=dhlpl4bab&et=1109017210914&s=5&e=001rLqmqrqLLX4UY6d1YsVxKyZmlqro98EWmIMw5H9m3-2zNyMRQovyzUI8ExYZpuNxyR1ZdVxnDn9r1WKjrE94G8fEPJXvmigjrL_Jz84e9R4=>www.beautytech.INFO
   * Store hours - make sure they are correct & current
* Full & proper contact info - Salon name, address, including zipcode, telephone with area code
   * Web Site & Email - Make sure both are correct, and included
   * Services offered - general or specific
* Product brands - Often the public will gravitate to a salon that proudly displays they use "Such & Such Brand" * Pricing - a touchy matter, state "starting at $x.xx" rather than specific amounts * Payment types - Does your salon accept checks, credit cards? (include which types) * Atmosphere - Use words like: upscale, trendy, relaxed, full service, specializing in...., awards, affiliations
   * Salon slogan - tag line in your advertising
   * Watch for our ad - if you regularly utilize the local weekly's state so
* Use "we" or "our salon" words, not "I" words - make your salon look big & busy
   * Add a logo or photo of the salon to your listing

We also are working on making a new feature available within your Salon Locators listing - allowing you to self maintain a "Specials" ad within your listing. Changing this ad frequently ensures better internet traffic with "new content" being offered regularly! We will be in touch as soon as that is ready to go.

To ADD Your Listing:
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=dhlpl4bab&et=1109017210914&s=5&e=001rLqmqrqLLX6I0hL5uqDxa8-eXalfzmVsIX3ZUHIlHVsi-O9DHQer-LJFzzPNtYcfOrxoRiUECGEtH7vNFz4hvM8YZ8Sv7VEKy6lAWjPeP06Q1_DoiTOMr8TRQK8pKEN96UiE6HObWTl3eIo9kzWPLg==>Search for your salon by zipcode or city to make sure it is not already listed Add your salon at: <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=dhlpl4bab&et=1109017210914&s=5&e=001rLqmqrqLLX6N2ht91zmN-OfunrjVDv82g0QzddohFKQywHN9lUcE3-qmQ3flThsih9eztiysQm9Re6Q5uiV0Iogm3I_73Uca5TkSHd8SWfisMUsLbImq1hzjsBghoXsWkMHq5FHxevQ=>http://www.beautytech.info/locator/submit.php

Don't forget to save your login information so you can update the listing when needed!

If you need help, please contact us using this link: <http://beautytech.info/contact.htm>Contact beautytech.INFO

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin

deb...@beautytech.com
(AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk wkdwich p-631-213-1843)
Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe

www.beautytech.com    for Professionals
www.beautytech.INFO   for Consumers