I started using the Expert touch nail lacquer remover from OPI.  it works
better than acetone and doesn't dry the nails and fingers as much.  I put a
little on cotton and wrap in foil and cover with a towel.  then I check in
15 min.  the new gel color is usually off by then.  Axxium take a bit
longer.

Cira