Watched the whole thing online. It was awesome. They didn't kill the bill.
Still voting Tuesday but, it sounds like they will keep licensing!  Wish I
could have gone down.

They had to move the hearing to the House Floor because of the amount of cosmos
that showed up!  Amazing!  One of the Representatives said this was the second
dumbest bill (wonder what the first was!!).

Still licensed in Indiana,
Heather

Sent from my iPhone