no answer yet.. as soon as I hear anything you guys will be the first..

The biggest hint it wasnt REALLY dead was nothing on the IN State site.. NOTHING.. Everyone (including Tabitha, probeauty.org, behindthechair.com) are saying its over "Ding Dong the Bill is Dead" no.. I dont think so.. not yet offically