Cant wait to get my Charisma! So you didnt use Primer like she has? Did it wear
well on Natural nails? I already have plans for all my old favorite polishes!

Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 13:08:00 -0600
Subject: Re: NailTech:: was RE: OPI HELP, now: Charismanail
From: enhandsme...@gmail.com
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com

I used Gelish's system, but she has base and top also.
On Feb 7, 2012 1:06 PM, "Angie" <angiesnailstu...@att.net> wrote:

That sounds great. What do you use for base and top coat?

Becky <enhandsme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Everyone else is having trouble. Lol.... that's what I'm reading on Facebook.
I have used Charisma's additive to make several OPI (regular polish) colors
into GEL POLISH and am not having anything but FUN applying these colors :)
this stuff is incredible. Seems to wear just like all the other SOGP out there,
but with this you can make ANY POLISH into gel polish! I know many listers have
been mixing with Mani Q, but this is much more cost effective and the bottles
are darling.
Check it out, and be sure to tell Lysa I sent ya! Lynnette Madden is who
motioned this on Facebook, best $50 I've spent in a long time.
WWW.charismanail.com - click on Soak Off Products, then look for the 8 oz
additive. You will need bottles and labels as well.
I'm going to see if Lysa will give the list something for trying it!