It's 8 oz, so if you use up to the 50% measurement in each 1 oz bottle that
would be a half ounce per bottle making 16 bottles of gel polish. You will
use less with some colors. I would recommend one bottle to see what you
think!

I just did the math, that's $3.18 to make one color into gel polish. Since
one normal bottle of polish can make TWO bottles of gel polish when the
additive is mixed in, and each polish runs about $8 a bottle these days
(some much less) that's $11.18 for TWO bottles of gel polish. Oops, add in
the cost of the polish bottle ($1.25) and to make two bottles of your own
polish, it runs $12.43 or $6.21 per bottle. You can't buy gel polish at
that low price from anyone.

Today I'm going to mix a very dark color and some CND effects. The effects
are so versatile in changing a regular polish color I think that will go a
long way in making more color options for people.