Hi Becky,

You may have figured out the solution by now, but just in case you
didn't, I'm guessing that you created a free 'regular' web site and
not the mobile web site. If your web address does not read "m.wix.com"
then it's not a mobile web site. The little "m" before  ".wix.com"
denotes it as a 'mobile' site. But you've probably figured it out by
now and already created one!

Jill Wright