From: Angie <angiesnailstu...@att.net>
To: nailtech <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 22, 2012 9:57 pm
Subject: NailTech:: clients and cellphones

People everywhere I go are answering their phones, talking loud and holding up
thers with this behavior. I love my clients and they aren't rude people but
hey are behaving this way also while I am trying to do their nails. I had a
lient the other day that had me stop working, find a phonebook, look up her
entist number (which she would of looked up herself but I didnt want her to
ess up her gels) so she could cancel her appt for the next day. Then her car
ealer calls her to discuss the purchase of her new cadilac and she has to hold
er phone with her hand while the other one is in the lamp. Have to wait the two
inutes then start working on that hand. now my system is off and I will have to
ait on the other hand too!! This crap is getting old. This is my fault for
etting it happen, I just needed to vent. Thanks for reading! Now I need to
igure out how to handle this without offending most of my clients. It use to
ot be that big of a deal, but lately everyone's phones are ringing more and
veryone thinks nail time now is time to take care of their business.
--
ou received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
NailTech" group.