Have you heard of Incoco Nail Bars? I was accosted by one of the sales people
while walking through Fashion Show Mall in LasVegas. She grabbed my hand and
rapidly slapped that preformed red nail shape on my ringfinger...but not before
she held it under my nose so that I could smell it. Smelled just like nail
polish! THAT piqued my interest. She then offered to put a french application
on the other ringfinger. I was on vacation so I wasn't doing lots of housework
or dishes, but that red polish stayed on for 12 days and the french I removed
with acetone 4 weeks later. I'm thoroughly impressed with the advancements
being made in the nail industry. This is such an improvement over Minx and much
cheaper for 16 nails. Take a look for youself:  http://www.incoco.com/

Marsha
Gimme Nails