From: "Karen Hodges" <keyzka...@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 9:49 am
Subject: NailTech:: Accepting credit cards
To: "nailtech@googlegroups.com" <nailtech@googlegroups.com>

I have found it does depend on where you are in the week. Weekends take a bit
longer but for the most part it's very fast. The other day I took a charge at
11:00-ish a.m. and another that evening at 6:00-ish and the next morning by
9:00a my bank had posted a deposit for the total of them both. Yet on a Sat I
usually don't get funded til Mon.  I think that's a function of my bank, not
Square, tho.

HTH!

KeyzKaren

Sent from my iPhone