I've bought from eBay tons of times for hot fix Swarovski crystals, and 3mm
is kind of big for nailart, but they do go smaller. I've often thought of
using them for nails but if you cover them with polish they lose their
sparkle, so how would you adhere them?? On a finished nail, I guess I would
use nail glue and not topcoat them if you want them to be as sparkly as
possible.