I usually say something like:  this is a revolutionary new product and it's
created a way for women to get what they've always wanted....color that stays
on their natural nails longer than a few days after their manicure.  It's not
meant to be a nail enhancement--it's meant to be polish that lasts. It may not
be what you're looking for so let's talk about it....

I don't promise a specific time, but I do say: In a couple weeks, 3 at most,
you're going to be tired of seeing the color walking down your nails....how
often did you need to get your enhancements filled?

My goal is to be as truthful as possible. But to get them to try it once and
see what they think.  I tell them if they decide to take it off to be sure and
call
me and and we'll either  book an appt and I'll make sure their nails are taken
care of properly or I'll talk them through what they will need to buy to safely
remove it (this usually makes them want to not bother and to just come see me)

For some few clients I also have applied an underlayment of traditional gel
base when they need a bit more strength or correction of ridgy-ness or have a
crack or something. But I do soak off as usual...leaving the traditional gel in
place the next time.

KeyzKaren
Sent from my iPhone