I don't use adhesive. I've used six types of gel polish and Martha's foils,
dollar nail art....some cheap stuff.... all work. You have to be quick and
I've run in to the problem of the sticky layer seeming to be gone; try
again... that area will eventually pull the foil off. Promise, it works...
persist.