I got a small sized one to try out and I think it worked pretty well.  It
does have a smell to it, but it kind of smells like Moroccan oil... only a
bit stronger.  For me it is worth it, because it looks like my clients
nails will benefit.  I will have to get a bigger one and see how some of my
clients fair over time.

~Tricia