I'm thinking of taking some new items into the Shoppe  but I want to know from you guys first if you use them..

If you use these design tips, even only occasionally, please tell me which type, solid glitter, hand painted designs, full bed or short contact curved smile line. If you care to share a brand, I'll take that too :) Are you partial to one particular color.. golds, silvers, reds, dark, light...

Please choose one response..
Yes, Frequently: 20 or applications monthly
Yes, Often: 10-20 applications monthly
Yes, Sometimes: 5-10 applications monthly
Yes, Only at Prom time: 1-5 applications ever 3 months or so
Yes, Rarely: 1-5 applications a year
No, Do not use them but would think about it
No, Do not use them and probably will not use them

Regards,
Debbie Doerrlamm
Webmaster - System Admin

sa...@nailtech.com
(AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk wkdwich p-631-213-1843)
Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe

www.beautytech.com www.nailtech.com for Professionals
www.beautytech.INFO for Consumers