Well, remember the foil questions I had, and the Martha Stewart stuff just did not work. Well forgot about it all, and finally ordered foils. Having too much fun, so easy. Do you guys have any awesome, oh my GAWD, "recipes"???? or video's that I can check into? And have you tried the lazer threads yet? they are a PAIN IN THE ARSE!!!!!!!!!! Very delicate look with just one thread, but can't get it to stay down for a sec to cure..........any tips?

Most of my clients are very conservative, but I have 6 clients that luv bling. If one gets something done, I take a pic, and the rest do the same thing........they have never met, but they have decided to call themselves the Sparkle Club.............tooo funny.........they will luv these foils............thanks for any tips or help. diana from indiana