From: swt...@aol.com <swt...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Gloves?
To: "nailtech@googlegroups.com" <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2013, 11:44 PM

I have been using latex gloves for at least 13 years an have only ever had one
person tell me that they could not let me use them.  I just didn't use any
gloves for that service.  My break- out was only minimal add healed in a couple
day.  I am allergic to so much it is crazy.  Latex irritates and makes things
worse when I am having a breakout but doesn't cause it. Anyway I order by the
case From Med-line and the #is 1-800-950-8585.the ones I get are made by Curad
.  Can't use their band aids but their gloves are ok.  LOL the last case
was108.33 there are10boxes to a case.

Sent from my iPhone