Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 19:22:00 -0700
From: kdiep1...@gmail.com
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: NailTech:: File on nail

 Hi everyone! I am really scared to use the e file around the cuticle and
that's why my nail is lifting when the clients came back and my acrylic has a
lots of bubbles too. What shoud I do to reduce these problems? Thanks for your
time

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.