Well, in my adventure of the led vs the uv lamp,,,,,,,kind of funny. I put a pretty bright neon yellow gel polish on my client, first time using the led light on her. Bragging how quick it is...........took her nails out to apply second coat, and first coat is just rolling off.........What? She has tiny little hands, we decided she wasn't putting them in there far enough.

Another 30 seconds, nope, what a mess, kind of rolled and gummy. I'm totally confused, Looking at the light, oh great, it worked half an hour ago on another client. Lifting the light, looking inside (LIKE THAT WAS GONNA FIGURE IT OUT)...

Oh, I know diana, must be a body chemistry thing, has to be. Maybe with her tiny little hands, she has tiny little dna or something that prevents my NEW LED light from curing the gels.

What the Hell......Im tired, its 8.30 p.m., and I still have to do her toes. And I'm thinking, Please God, don't let her pick this NASTY bright neon yellow on her toes (now I hate the color because it is mean to me).

I picked up the jar, and the DUH DIANA MOMENT hit me!!!!!!!!!! Damn it Diana, its uv cured NOT LED......... HAHAHAHAHHA..................So add Light Elegance to the list of uv lights. Of course if Diana had done her home work first, I would have known this. But why would diana wanna take time and do THAT???????????

No big deal, pulled out the uv,. she cured..........ta daaaaaaaaaaaaa.........She picked silver bling for her toes, and that went SUPER QUICK..........led and all............I luv both lights. Just need to learn to read...............diana from indiana