wow, Pati, weird. I was worried the airlplane wouldn't take all the gel polish, so i shipped it thru Fed ex.........she didn't even look in the bag. your guy sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!! diana from indiana

At 01:19 AM 6/11/2013, you wrote:
Fed Ex wouldn't ship my order 2 years ago because it had nail products in it! (Flammable) DUH! It is a NAIL show.... Maybe the guy was having a bad day....

Pati