From: Kelley Marie <kelleymar...@gmail.com>
Date: 07/21/2013  10:02 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: NailTech:: Salon Names

 Hey Everybody!

Awhile back I posted that I needed info on starting a salon, well it has been a
great ride so far.
The salon will be set off of a major highway, on Resort property with views out
the hair styling , pedi room and mani room of the golf course.
4-6 hair stations, 2 mani, 2 pedi chairs, massage room with shower.Shared deck
with Coffee shop being built next door basement has 2 weekly rentals available
and owners condo.
So now comes the name part. I would love to hear your thoughts on these. I live
in Northern MI the salon is off of M72E by The Grand Traverse Resort and Spa.

Names are
Pampered self day spa
All Seasons Salon & Massage
Elements Spa & Salon
Elements hair, beauty & wellbeing
Cherry Blossom Day Spa ( National Cherry Festival and cherry farming is big
here)
Salon 72
Serenity Salon & Massage/spa
Tips To Toes Salon ( hair tips to toe tips we have you covered!)

So if you could please let me know which one or ones are your favorite

Thank you

Kelley Marie